NCI an industry leader in security and investigations is seeking armed security officers for high end security accounts. As a uniformed, armed security officer, your primary roll will be to guard, patrol and monitor client assets, enforce company or community policies and trespass violators.
- High School Graduate or possess a GED
- Legal to work in the United States
- Must possess or be able to obtain a valid armed security officer work card issued by the State of Nevada.
- an successfully pass a pre-employment background screening including a credit check
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience in security, law enforcement, or military professions
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience carrying a firearm in performance of professional duties
- Have a personally owned firearm and ammunition, approved for use by the NCI owner
- Be personally approved by the owner, to carry a firearm in the performance of NCI duties
- Ability to work irregular hours and to change job assignments on short notice
- Ability to travel to jobsites in time for work
- Ability to remain at a jobsite during short notice extensions, until properly relieved
- Able to stand for long periods, walk for long periods, climb stairs and ladders, and defend self or others from physical attack
- During the interview process:
- Can demonstrate thorough understanding of the laws of arrest by private person
- Can demonstrate thorough understanding of legal use of force applications
- Can demonstrate the ability to make decisions and apply good, honest, and ethical judgment
- Can demonstrate application of basic physical security concepts and principles
- Can demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand English clearly and properly
- Can demonstrate the willingness and ability to work with others, and/or deal with diverse populations
- Can successfully complete a 90 day worker orientation period
- Has a valid Nevada Concealed Carry Firearm Permit or willing to apply for a Nevada Concealed Carry Firearms permit within the first 6 months of hire
- Can provide proof of formal training in areas related to security force operations such as, but not limited to, laws of arrest, application of force, organized security force principles, P.O.S.T. certifications, tactics, interrogation and interview techniques, report writing, executive protection, surveillance, hostage negotiations, and/or investigations
Please note you need to have at least Internet Explorer 11 and the lastest version of Adobe Acrobat (can be found here) to fill out this application online.
You may also fill it out offline if using Firefox via the "Open with diffrent viewer" option.
If using Chrome or another browser you should print, fill out, and scan the form. Then email the form via our contact page.