Our Mission Statment
Our mission is to serve and protect our clients with the highest level of professionalism through our security, investigation, and consulting capabilities.
Edward C. "Chief" Norton II, CPP, established Norton Consulting & Investigations on July 1, 2001.
NCI is a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Company with a Leadership Team that possesses over 60 years of combined experience in investigation and security related projects for government, corporations, not-for-profit organizations, and private individuals.
NCI believes in a "hands on" philosophy with employees and Clients we serve on an individual basis. We understand that our Client's needs are different so it is our job to identify and prioritize the appropriate levels of service for each situation.
One of our most important goals is to exceed the expectations of Clients. We do this by:
- Employing skilled professionals who value their occupations and the Clients they serve.
- Working and communicating with our people in the field and in the classroom.
- Leading our people from the front and by example
- Meeting face to face regularly with Clients in the spirit of Partnership
- Working constantly to make your programs and security posture more efficient.
- Making Client Service our number one priority.
- Always seeking to provide value and Return On Investment for our Clients.
- Earning our Client's business as a "Trusted Advisor."
We review each situation with our Clients carefully prior to making recommendations. Once a strategy is in place we accomplish our Client's goals with a "can do" and "will do" attitude.
Most importantly we enjoy what we do.